Do you reside in Zones 3 to 6? Request a course at your location by filling out our booking request form here.
Private In-home Baby First Aid
Private courses are perfect for families, friends and mother groups who all want to learn baby and child first aid. This course is the perfect opportunity for anyone wanting to get some hands-on first aid skills, without having to leave their home.
The Low Down
- Duration: 4 hours
Investment: $160 per person
- How many people? We charge for a minimum of 10 people [$1,600], however, you are welcome to bring along extra loved ones at $160 per person
- Location: Your house! If you live further than 60km from the CBD, there may be a travel fee. Please click here to see what travel zone you fall within.
Our baby and child first aid course covers everything you need to know to protect your little one in a first aid emergency. Our course is the most comprehensive in the industry, and covers:
- Infant and child CPR
- Choking and gagging
- Healthcare options
- Febrile convulsions
- Pain relief
- Medication tips
- Respiratory distress
- Whooping cough
- Allergies and anaphylaxis
- Head injury
- Severe bleeding
- Minor bleeding
- Bites and stings
What do you need to host a course?
- Enough space to cater for all participants to learn theory in front of a screen and practise first aid skills like CPR. All participants must adhere with social distancing restrictions
- A TV with a HDMI point, a projector or a blank wall for us to project onto
Every parent who completes a Tiny Hearts First Aid private course will receive lifetime access to our online course:
- Refresh your skills at any time, simply login to view the content!
- Module-based, so you can complete your learning at your own pace
- Covers additional content like drowning and asthma!
Such a great informative day that has eased some concerns that come with being a first time parent.
It’s this weekend