Private In-home Baby First Aid
Private courses are perfect for families, friends and mother groups who all want to learn baby and child first aid. This course is the perfect opportunity for anyone wanting to get some hands-on first aid skills, without having to leave their home.
The Low Down
- Duration: 4 hours
Investment: $110 per person
- How many people? We charge for a minimum of 10 people [$1,100], however, you are welcome to bring along extra loved ones at $110 per person
- Location: Your house! If you live further than 60km from the CBD, there may be a travel fee. Please click here to see what travel zone you fall within.
Our baby and child first aid course covers everything you need to know to protect your little one in a first aid emergency. Our course is the most comprehensive in the industry, and covers:
- Infant and child CPR
- Choking and gagging
- Healthcare options
- Febrile convulsions
- Pain relief
- Medication tips
- Respiratory distress
- Whooping cough
- Allergies and anaphylaxis
- Head injury
- Severe bleeding
- Minor bleeding
- Bites and stings
What do you need to host a course?
- Enough space to cater for all participants to learn theory in front of a screen and practise first aid skills like CPR. All participants must adhere with social distancing restrictions
- A TV with a HDMI point, a projector or a blank wall for us to project onto
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The team were amazing to deal with and made it such an easy experience considering we had minimal dates to work with. Very happy
Everyone was so great to deal with, from making the booking to changing due to Covid to Clare the instructor. You guys made sure we had all our questions answers before, during and after the course. You each care about the content you deliver and the families who you deliver too and that does not go unnoticed. Thank you Bee, Rach and Clare for all your help in getting us educated. Our baby girl is in safer hands because of you xx
We are yet to complete the course, we are booked in for the 22/06/2021, however having the flexible option of in house courses available is fantastic. To complete the course with family and friends provides a great safe space for honesty and enjoyment.