Sickness Buddy Pack
Meet our new and improved 2.0 version!
Say hello to your most important support buddy when fever and illness strike. When you’ve got an upset bub in the middle of the night, the last thing you need on your mind is: when and what medication did bub have last? We’ve got your back, Proactive Parent.
Our Sickness Buddy pack includes:
- 1 x Fridge Medication Tracker
- 1 x Magnetic whiteboard marker pen
- 6 x BONUS handy printed fact sheets [covering fever, febrile convulsions, medication tips, ibuprofen, pain in children + paracetamol]
- 1 x Magnetic fact sheet holder [never lose track of these handy helpers!]
- All information and advice are of a general nature. Please speak directly with your doctor for specific advice.
- Please keep the pen that comes along with this magnet out of reach of little hands as this could pose a potential choking hazard
So glad we purchased this. I would give panadol when bub was unwell or teething and always second guessed how long it had been since the last dose or what his temperature was. So handy to write on the fridge. The whiteboard marker is great quality too! Will buy again for my friends x
This is so convenient to record those overnight medication doses that you would otherwise forget about
So easy to use
This is great and definitely a must have item!
This is very helpful but I find the paracetamol and ibuprofen lines too few. Our son had RSV and he required around the clock of both so a few more lines would do the trick. But super helpful otherwise 😊