Bump, Birth + Beyond Course
Our online birth course provides a holistic and evidence-based overview to help you prepare for a positive birth experience and a beautiful transition into early parenthood.
Our course covers
- The birthing process
- Preparing for a positive birthing experience
- Hormones and their role in labour
- How to manage the different stages of labour
- The role of mindset during labour
- Pain relief options
- The importance of your support team
- The first 24 hours with your newborn
- The first few weeks at home and what to expect (sleep cycles, bathing, swaddling, your relationship, feeding, cues)
Every parent who completes a Tiny Hearts Birth Education course will receive a resource pack, which includes:
- A Love To Dream™️ Grey Newborn Swaddle Up™️ valued at $39.95
- Guide to dressing your baby for sleep
- Guide to birthing positions
- Birthing plan questionnaire and birth plan template
- Birth affirmations
- Support person tips
- Checklist for hospital bag
Looking for dates later in the year?
Our new birth education course is due November 2021! To go on the waitlist to hear first about this new course, click here.